Treatment and care of neurology pertain to the brain, spine, sensory organs and the nerves that connect them. Neurological disorders are diseases that affect the nervous system, and there are more than 600 known diseases affecting the nervous system.
Our multidisciplinary team of neuro and spinal surgeon, pain specialists, rehabilitation physicians, physical medicine, and physiotherapists, has all been specially trained to treat neurological and spinal disorders. Some of the disorders treated at our center are:
- Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Head Injury
- Spinal Injury and Fractures
- Brain Hemorrhage, Paralysis and Stroke
- Slip Disk / Disk herniation
- Sciatica and Cervical Spondylitis
- Headache, Backache, Pain in Neck and Limbs
- Pott's Spine / TbM
- Spina bifida or myelomeningocele
- Epilepsy and Migraine
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Spina bifida or Myelomeningocele
- Hydrocephalus and Syringomyelia.
- Spinal stenosis.
- Structural defects in the Brain and Spinal Cord.
Our department has a comprehensive diagnostic center also offering routine diagnostic and Neuroradiology services for early detection, prompt diagnosis and treatment to maximize the quality of life and well-being under one roof.
Our mission is to offer patient-centered, high-quality services resulting in a better healthcare experience and accurate diagnosis for patients.