Laparoscopic surgical procedures are performed through multiple small surgical incisions (5-10mm) and they dramatically reduce the post operative hospital stay of the patient. This surgery is also called as key-hole surgery due to their small size of the external surgical wound. The patient is benefitted not only in terms of early discharge, but also by good cosmesis, less pain, less wound related complications and early return to job.
Synergy Hospital has a full-fledged surgical unit providing all aspects of open and laparoscopic surgical care under one roof. With advanced technological backup and immense expertise, the department is fully equipped to handle any kind of minor, major and supra major surgeries.
Our operation theatres have state-of-the-art equipments that ensure excellence in patient care. We take utmost precautions to avoid any surgical infection and warrant faster post operative recovery in our specially designed recovery rooms and intensive care set up.
Laparoscopic Surgical Procedures
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy / Cholecystectomy/li>
- Laparoscopic CBD exploration
- All types of hernia repair (Inguinal, Umbilical & Incisional and others)
- Laparoscopic surgeries of the small and large intestine
- Laparoscopic Splenectomy (spleen removal).
- Laparoscopic Gastro-jejunostomy
- Laparoscopic Cysto-gastrostomy
- Laparoscopic Rectopexy
- Laparoscopic upper GI Surgery (Fundoplication / Hellers Cardiomyotomy).