Synergyplus Hospital has a full-fledged GI Surgical unit providing all aspects of open and laparoscopic surgical care under one roof. With advanced technological backup and immense expertise, the department is fully equipped to handle any kind of minor, major and supra major surgeries.
Our operation theatres have state-of-the-art equipments that ensure excellence in patient care. We take utmost precautions to avoid any surgical infection and warrant faster post operative recovery in our specially designed recovery rooms and intensive care set up.
Common GI Surgical Procedures at Synergyplus Hospital
Surgery for Benign Conditions
- Surgery for Gall Bladder and CBD stones.
- Gastrectomy / Gastro-jejunostomy / Feeding Gastrostomy.
- Spleenectomy (Elective/Emergency).
- Biliary surgery
- (a)Choledochal cyst
(b)Biliary stricture / Biliary Fistula
- Pancreatic surgery
- (a)Pseudo-pancreatic Cyst
(b)Chronic Calcific Pancreatitis
- Colectomy / Anterior resection / Rectopexy.
- Liver Surgery (Hydatid Cyst of Liver)
- Surgery for ano-rectal diseases, Stapled Hemorrhoidectomy.
Surgery for Malignant Conditions
- Radical Esophagectomy.
- Radical Gastrectomy.
- Radical cholecystectomy for GB Carcinoma.
- Whipples Procedure
- Distal pancreatectomy
- Radical Colectomy / Anterior Resection / APR
- Liver resection