The Department of Imaging & Interventional Radiology at Synergy Plus Hospital is a well known leading centre for both diagnostic & interventional radiology in Agra & around.
We extend complete patient care & prompt clinical services under one roof for different sub-specialities such as general radiology (Computerised Radiography), Ultrasonography, Color Doppler, Multislice CT scanning and image-guided (CT & ultrasound guided) interventional procedures.
Our radiology department is a high volume centre, well experienced in handling routine and complicated clinical cases both in diagnostic & interventional radiology. It caters not only to the OPD & IPD patients of the hospital itself but is also regarded as a center of excellence for body CT Scans and interventional procedures throughout Agra & adjoining states of Rajasthan, Haryana & Madhya Pradesh.
CT scan & digital X-ray work round the clock, 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
Our diagnostic services facilitate the provision of timely, cost-effective and high quality diagnostic care in safe and secure environment.
Synergy Plus Hospital offers the following diagnostic and interventional radiological services:
Abdominal imaging & interventions:
- Triple Phase Contrast Study of Liver
- Pancreatic mass evaluation.
- CT mesenteric Angiogram.
- Ascitic fluid Aspiration.
- Pig-Tail drainage of peripancreatic collections / abscesses.
- FNAC from liver / gall bladder / pancreatic masses.
- FNAC from peritoneal & omental deposits
- FNAC from peripancreatic & mesenteric nodes.
Cancer / Oncology Imaging & interventions:
- Image guided FNAC / biopsy.
- Radiotherapy Planning.
- Barium swallow.
- Barium meal.
- Barium enema.
- Gastrografin study.
- T-Tube Cholangiography.
General Radiology (Chest, Abdomen, Skull & Skeletal)
- Intravenous Urography.
- Ascending Urethrography.
- Micturating Cysto-urethrography.
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy.
- NCCT KUB & CT Urogram.
- CT Renal Angiography.
- Ultrasound guided renal biopsy.
Head & neck imaging:
- Routine Head ct scans.
- CT for head & neck malignancies.
- CT for paranasal sinuses.
- HRCT temporal bone.
- Percutaneous liver abscess drainage & pig-tail catheter placement.
- Ultrasound guided biopsy of liver & liver lesions.
- Ultrasound guided cyst aspiration & cyst sclerosis.
- PAIR for hydatid cyst of liver.
Musculoskeletal imaging and interventions:
- High-frequency musculoskeletal ultrasound.
- 3D CT of bone & joints./li>
- Ct guided biopsy / FNAC.
- Guided aspiration of psoas abscesses
- Routine ultrasound abdomen
- Ultrasound for pyloric stenosis & intussusceptions
- Barium studies
- Voiding cystourethrogram
- CT evaluation of lung nodule
- HRCT lung.
- Lung biopsy.
- Pleural fluid aspiration.
- Chest ultrasound.
- Ultrasound abdomen
- First-trimester obstetric scan
- Anomaly scan
- Obstetric Doppler study
- Scrotal ultrasound
- Transrectal ultrasound for prostate evaluation.
- Ultrasound of Neck & Thyroid.
- Bedside ultrasound & drainage procedures (diagnostic & therapeutic).
- Intraoperative ultrasound guidance.
Vascular diagnostic imaging:
- Carotid & vertebral Doppler.
- Duplex scan of varicose vein.
- Doppler study of DVT.
- Doppler study of peripheral arteries.
- Mesenteric arterial Doppler.
- Portal vein Doppler study.
- Hepatic vein Doppler study for Budd-Chiari Syndrome.